Thank you for your interest in Rhythm City Casino Resort®.
|Beverage Supervisor||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The Beverage Supervisor is responsible for supervising the daily tasks of Bartenders, Cocktail Servers, and Barbacks. This position will also assist the Beverage Manager in hiring, training, motivating, and directing staff.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Manage labor hours, cash control, and inventory.
- Promote a positive work environment and team building.
- Support and enable staff to provide for all guests’ needs and requests.
- Conduct Pre-shift meetings.
- Assist with employee reviews and evaluations.
- Assist in scheduling Bartenders, Cocktail Servers, and Barbacks, while meeting designated payroll cost.
- Track employee hours using Attendance Enterprise.
- Handle cut-offs and slow-downs in conjunction with Security for a customer interaction involving violation of the alcohol SOP.
- Bartend and/or serve beverages when necessary.
- Attend all required training, including TIPS Certification.
- Obtain IRGC License.
- Ensure all Iowa Department of Health, Internal controls, and government rules and regulations are followed.
- Track all critical areas of beverage service systematically.
- Document activities, equipment problems, alcohol violations, and employee concerns daily.
- Conduct periodic physical inventories, including rotation, par levels, and discontinue relevant inventory items.
- Work with vendors to ensure proper delivery of orders and special requests.
- Smile and make eye contact with guests and employees.
- Evaluate and track costs associated with beverage production, and recommend changes or corrective action if necessary.
- Maintain quality and organization of beverage service for all outlets.
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by management.
- 21 years of age.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- A.A. Degree; 1-2 years supervisory experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year bartending and/or serving experience.
Rhythm City Casino Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.