Thank you for your interest in Rhythm City Casino Resort®.
The housekeeping supervisor is responsible for maintaining and overseeing the hotel housekeeping department. They are responsible for the upkeep, cleanliness and productivity of the hotel cleaning staff.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Delegate authority and assign responsibilities.
- With the Hotel Manager, manage all staff including hiring, scheduling, training and discipline of employees
- Implement housekeeping programs, policies and identify /implement new techniques in improving standards.
- Plans and assigns work assignments, checking on employee performance & work schedules, completing required reports and spot checking entire facility.
- Administer monthly Checker huddles and bi-yearly staff meetings or as frequencies demand.
- Personally check rooms, informing management & maintenance of any improvements needed. Minimum two days per week on floor.
- Maintain above average guest satisfaction scores
- Be ready for unannounced inspections by members of the corporate staff, health inspector or AAA.These inspections will be critical and all problems are to be corrected immediately.
- Correspond with guests via written or voice in regards to service and/or complaints
- Effective communicator, representing Hotel departments, at various venues & within all of RCCR. Main liaison between housekeeping & maintenance for room upkeep
- 3-5 years hotel housekeeping supervisory experience.
Full-time position: 8:30a-4:30p, days off vary
Rhythm City Casino Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.