Thank you for your interest in Rhythm City Casino Resort®.
|Resort Club Host||Marketing||Apply|
The Resort Club Host is responsible for enrolling guests in the Resort Club membership to accumulate points and rewards. This position also facilitates entertainment for guests by promoting events and company programs.
- Greet all guests immediately upon arrival at the club desk.
- Create customer club accounts in the casino data management system (KCMS).
- Ensure database integrity with accurate data input and customer information
- Develops relationships with customers to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide company policy, program, and promotion rules to all patrons.
- Promote company facilities and events, such as the Gift Shop, Boutique, food outlets and ticket sales.
- Maintains a professional working relationship with other Resort Club hosts and supervisors.
- Read, understand, and accurately explain all marketing programs and promotions to internal and external guests.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data, including customer and company records.
- Complies with all IRGC regulations and any local, state or federal guidelines.
- Up to 100% Standing.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain Class C license
- 1 year customer service experience.
Starts at $10.50, plus experience
Rhythm City Casino Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.