Thank you for your interest in Rhythm City Casino Resort®.
|Table Busser - Robert's||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The Table Busser is responsible for serving guests bread, butter, and water upon their arrival and providing refills as necessary. This position removes used tableware and dishes, and resets tables when guests leave.
- Clear tables after guests depart, taking silverware, dishes, and glassware to appropriate areas.
- Promptly clean table tops, chairs, booths and floor.
- Assist server with food delivery and other requests during peak periods.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests, communicating with servers if necessary.
- Smile and make eye contact with guests and thank them as they depart.
- Maintain impeccable appearance of restaurant outlet.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain courteous and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work under time pressure with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a standing position for up to five hours.
PT positions available: Fri-Sun 4p-11p
Starts at $10/hr, plus experience
Rhythm City Casino Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.