Thank you for your interest in Rhythm City Casino Resort®.
|Beverage Manager||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The Beverage Manager is responsible for the successful operation of the Beverage Department. They oversee cocktail server, bartender, and bar-back staff to ensure a highly elevated guest satisfaction and memorable gaming experience.
- Work closely with marketing to execute promotions flawlessly.
- Ensure fiscal accountability and compliance with all SOPs, ICs and regulatory requirements.
- Leverage the supply chain to offer competitive and creative products to the customers, driving sales and satisfaction; manage the cost of sales goals.
- Assist accounting with periodic inventory, review & analysis.
- Responsible for hiring, evaluating, & developing staff.
- 10+ years experience managing multiple high-volume beverage outlets.
- Proven ability to drive and generate revenue through creativity and service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Restaurant, or related field is preferred.
- Experience working with suppliers to identify product; manage control and inventory required.
- Excellent leadership, customer service, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Gaming experience preferred.
- Valid gaming license and any applicable health certifications.
Rhythm City Casino Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.