Thank you for your interest in Rhythm City Casino Resort®.
|Employee Dining Room Attendant||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The EDR Attendant is responsible for the serving of employee meals and overall operation of employee dining room.
- Serve meals using proper portion control
- Operate EDR cash register
- Clean and sanitize all stations in the EDR (tables, chairs, floor)
- Monitor portion control for employee meals.
- Monitor food temperatures for salad station and hot food wells
- Supply EDR food areas from buffet kitchen.
- Maintain knowledge of EDR daily menu items.
- Perform all other related tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Smile and make eye contact with guests.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to stand for up to seven (7) hours.
- Must be able to lift up to twenty- five (25) pounds, reach, bend, and stoop.
Multiple PT positions available
Starts at $11/hr, plus experience
Rhythm City Casino Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.