Thank you for your interest in Rhythm City Casino Resort®.
The Dealer is responsible for providing exceptional guest service that will lead to the enjoyment of all patrons. This position must learn and follow all rules of the designated game per company policy, using math and critical thinking skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers
- Conducts the game per company policy.
- Multi-task in dealing cards, counting, and entertaining all guests involved in the game.
- Makes payoffs and handles other customer table action.
- Controls speed of the game.
- Able to work Casino hours: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year, including all holidays.
- Minimum 6 months experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to stand up to 100% of time on gaming floor.
- Clear close vision for speed & accuracy.
- Possess or have ability to possess class C IRGC gaming license.
- Demonstrated ability to apply math concepts and critical thinking skills to practical situations.
Multiple PT positions available
Rhythm City Casino Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.